Here it is, Ipsy’s September Glam Bag. I share this in every single post every month but for those of you who don’t know what Ipsy is you can check it out right here!
Ipsy is a monthly subscription that costs 10.00. Every single month (they have never failed me) they will send you 5 items with a makeup bag. Now the five items that you receive is all based on what you choose when you’re filling out your online profile. I love makeup so that’s what I get every month except for the exception of masks and face wash (I love those too)
What came in my September Ipsy bag?
I always start with my favorite item!
- CuteBalms Macaroon lip balm in Vanilla. It’s light, leaves no residue and it comes in a macaroon container. Cute!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye pores pressed powder. The older I get I find myself using pore diminishing powders more and more. It makeup is making its way into all of the bigger retail stores. It is a pretty good product. It did its job, no pores for me today and it held up pretty well in this hot Florida heat. That’s the game changer with all makeup for me. I usually sweat it off before I arrive to my destination. Ewe!
- Taste lifted mascara- it’s got a nice sized wand and that makes it great for me. I’m not too picky when it comes to mascara. I’m currently using Dior mascara and I’m not sure there’s any that can take its place! But let’s get back to Ipsy!
- Mememe beautiful brows pencil. It’s nice but a little too dark for my liking. I always put my extra or left over products to the side. I love to have backups for an emergency. You can never have too many backups when it comes to makeup!
- Context Vitamin C all day eye cream. With creams and face masks it’s really hard to give a review with proven results unless you use it for a few weeks. I’m on week 2 and I’m not noticing any dramatic results. This is a very light cream with a light smell. A pea size amount covered both eyes nicely.
That’s the September Ipsy review!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my reviews.